- Eurythmy (English) (6)
- Mindfulness (English) (3)
- Packages (English) (3)
- Promotion (Deutsch) (3)
- Eurythmie (Deutsch) (4)
- Achtsamkeit (Deutsch) (4)
- Pakete (Deutsch) (3)
- Gesundheit (Deutsch) (1)
- Live Events (1)
Personal growth through high sensitivity
The special feature of our course is its systematic structure according to topics, which are adapted to the different layers of our personality.
The basis for this is on the one hand the Eight-Fold Path of the Buddha, as taught 3000 years ago, and on the other hand the beatitudes of the Sermon on the Mount. Both of them take up the complex structure of mind and body in a similar way, and subdivide it into eight or nine basic principles.
Rudolf Steiner worked out the similarities between these two ways. Their system forms the basis for this course.
8 weeks against 7 types of nervosity
A sequence of exercises given by Rudolf Steiner against inner stress, caused by
- Jumpiness and anxiety
- Self-doubt and over-anxiousness
- Restlessness and loss of control
- Compulsions and indecision
- Being hunted by thoughts
When you have practiced the exercises for some time you might notice that:
- you are more self-confident,
- that practicing is fun,
- new experiences fill you with joy,
- you become less forgetful,
- you're more relaxed in general,
- you experience yourself as more secure,
- you arrive in yourself.