ABSR Stress Release 1
8 weeks against 7 types of nervousness
A sequence of exercises given by Rudolf Steiner against inner stress, caused by
- Jumpiness and anxiety
- Self-doubt and over-anxiousness
- Restlessness and loss of control
- Compulsions and indecision
- Being hunted by thoughts
The ABSR stress management program (ABSR = Activity Based Stress Release) is an eight week program that builds on practical life exercises by Rudolf Steiner. We combine these exercises with eurythmy exercises that correspond to the steps of the eightfold path from which Rudolf Steiner developed his everyday exercises. The eight-week courses were scientifically evaluated. Many participants report deep and powerful experiences.
When you have practiced the exercises for some time you might notice that:
- you are more self-confident,
- that practicing is fun,
- new experiences fill you with joy,
- you become less forgetful,
- you're more relaxed in general,
- you experience yourself as more secure,
- you arrive in yourself.
The course handout with all texts and exercise descriptions can be downloaded free of charge in the introduction module of the course.