Basic Eurythmy Exercises
8 videos, 60min
In this course, seven videos show you important basic elements of eurythmy. As you watch the exercises and practice them on your own, you enter into connection with the source of freely flowing but lawful and purpose-filled movement that is the bearer of health and life.
Topics covered include:
- Working with counter-currents to fill your body with health-giving forces
- Engaging the whole body in a breathing rhythm
- Connecting to the stream of movement that can carry you without willful "pushing"
- Creating the right kind of tension to support movement, rather than blocking it
- Engaging the heart forces through an experience of our uprightness in space
- Walking in a way that lovingly connects to the earth while staying in touch with the higher realms of being
A downloadable handout includes the texts of the videos along with questions and suggestions for further research and practice.