- Eurythmy (English) (6)
- Mindfulness (English) (3)
- Packages (English) (3)
- Promotion (Deutsch) (3)
- Eurythmie (Deutsch) (4)
- Achtsamkeit (Deutsch) (4)
- Pakete (Deutsch) (3)
- Gesundheit (Deutsch) (1)
- Live Events (1)
8 videos, 60min
In this course, seven videos show you important basic elements of eurythmy. As you watch the exercises and practice them on your own, you enter into connection with the source of freely flowing but lawful and purpose-filled movement that is the bearer of health and life.
7 videos, 49min
A course of seven videos on the upper and lower system in the human being and their effects on our body, our movement, and our self-consciousness.
31 videos, 2h50min
In this series of six exercises with the copper rods and their variations you learn:
- to integrate the rod and yourself into the geometrical order of the forces of space.
- to allow the forces of levity surrounding us to become active in our bodies.
- to awaken your sensory perception in your back
- to manage the autoregulative fine motoric skills of your hands and fingers from without
- to develop a communicative relationship to the space surrounding you
- and to let go
21 videos, 2h15min
Vowels are forces of rest, heart forces. Where there is restlessness and chaos, they order, form, point to the essential. Actually, they have no external movement. Their principle is radiation, the presence, the role model. They act as invisible magnetic fields that structure the space and even give support when the exterior is removed.
In the course you learn the basic gestures of the vowels A, E, I, O, U, Ei, Au and the inner aspects of how they are built. You also get to know many exercises and variations of execution.
8 videos, 65min
This course contains examples of exercises that are used in eurythmy therapy. They also form part of our courses for stress release and high sensitivity. The exercises included are:
- Sympathy - Antipathy
- Yes - No
- U from left and right
- Hope - U
110 exercises for your well-being. Plus 42 videos of other courses
Seven courses in one package:
- Staying receptive and becoming grounded.
- Creating relationship. Interweaving opposites.
- A happy heart. Mobile and centered at the same time.
- Warmth and Light – Creating harmony
- Resting in oneself– transcending boundaries.
- Nurture and gentleness.
- Overview and Creativity - Creating Space for Freedom.
Access to the seven courses: